Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Lows

Aargh. Aargh. Aargh. That is the sound of me angsting over so many aspects of my life. I think I am suffering from food poisoning since I don't recall suffering from such emotional imbalance for a long time now. It must be the 3 Bloody Marys that I had at Prune last weekend. I need to take my mind off things. So I have decided to go skiing and snowboarding at Blue Mountain over the long weekend. Do the elitist thing, rent a car and mountain cabin and do some skiing. One more thing to cross off on my list of things to do.

Oh, I just heard this funny 2007 quote from Governor Arnold "Governator" Schwarzenegger from the VH1 Channel. The Governator said this, and I kid you not, "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman". Say what? DAMN FUNNY. Everyone was scratching their heads when they heard this.
Oh, just to wind up this short entry and to make me feel better - I had brunch on Saturday at Prune on 1st Avenue / 1st Street. For US$19, you get the steak and eggs. Quite simply, it was the best brunch ever. The steak was fat and dripping with oil onto a slab of potato rosti. The rosti was not like the rubbish one you eat at Marche. It was full-flavoured, tasteful and not like strips of straws. My friend is coming to visit me next week and I am bringing her to eat at this place for sure again.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanilla said...

Ok, we'll do mortons when you are back. This is probably the closet you can find in S'pore that is comparable to US.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Captain Obvious said...

It better be good! :)

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home