Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All messed up

I messed up at work. Like really messed up. Sigh. I knew I forgot to do something in the mad rush. It is good that I have gotten the reminder of my bonus a few days ago otherwise it is all going to be revoked. Double sigh.

And nothing darkens one's already dark mood than a visit to the darkest state in India. I am going to the poorest state in India tomorrow and my mood could hardly be described as enthusiastic. With the kind of bad karma I am in, I wouldn't be surprised if a herd of cows run me over.


Oh, and on an amusing note, I saw the gardener outside my office watering the fountain. WATERING THE FOUNTAIN. Maybe he was trying to chase away some truly viscious guppies.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Prodigal Traveller said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:03 AM  
Blogger The Prodigal Traveller said...

On the brighter side of India, at least Bihar/Orissa are not dry states...though drinking into a stupor wouldn't be the wisest thing to do.

Everyone fucks up, try to learn the lesson in there...if there is one. Otherwise, its c'est la vie, no?

9:04 AM  
Blogger vanilla said...

Have "fun"! LOL...

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home